Sophisticted RF Solutions for Radio Mics, Fibre & IEM/IFB
Wisycom design and build the most sophisticated RF solutions for radio microphones, IFB and presenter cues, radio talkback. They provide durable, flexible, reliable and practical products thanks to great attention to detail and ultimate quality.
We stock Wiscom radio mics, dual receivers, PSC receivers and their RF over fibre system. Please see details below of each individual part.
MTP41S Pocket TxMTP41S is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications. Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, dedicated buttons and a joggle selector. MTP41S benefit also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise.
MRK960 Dual RxThe system presents exceptional selectivity and inter-modulation immunity for best operating performance of the wireless-microphone system even in the presence of DVTB-T transmitter's signals.
MRK 960 is designed to be:
- "easy & quick to use" thanks to automatic setup functions (i.e. frequencies, squelch), remote configuration utilities (USB/Ethernet), display with intuitive context menu navigation.
- "extremely flexible", in fact each of the two receivers can work in a 370 MHz bandwidth, more than one rack can be connected together thru a simple USB cable to act a multi-channel receiver.
Moreover, the DSP interface allows the units to work with several digital audio output (i.e. AES/EBU, Ethersound,), multi-companding compatibilities and other digital features.
- "best in class performances", thanks to the latest Wisycom technology the unit has extreme RF sensitivity and immunity and superb audio quality.
- "a durable & upgradable investment", thanks to the very robust design (aluminum housing) and the possibility of upgrade/enhance unit's performances with simple slot in card (pc-like thru the DEXB expansion bus).
Moreover, MRK 960 system is already set up for the exclusive PTT function, recently developed by Wisycom and now appreciated in the broadcast world. It's able to work directly with the new wireless microphones provided with built-in telemetry (either body-pack or hand-held transmitters) and Push-To-Talk button: simply pushing this button, the presenter causes the remote switching of the receiver's output-line, from the "main line" to the additional "intercom line", in order to be able to talk "off-air" directly with the technical team (optionally a stuttering tone is back generated to signal the presenter of the push to talk status).
MCR42S PSC Dual RxMCR42 is a camera receiver designed for best-in-class performances. Four receivers are internally coupled by two in a real True Diversity Configuration. Its front end has a chain of microcontrolled-driven movable filters to allow Broadband Operation up to 240 MHz with great selectivity.
A powerful low consumption DSP gives you the best of analogue and digital technologies in an hybrid approach for smooth operations, high coverage and with our patented PTT (push to talk) already integrated.
RF Over FibreMFL provides wideband optical link for up to 4 RF channels combined in a single fiber thanks to CWDM technology.
It is designed to allow for a flexible and modular configuration thanks to a mainboard that can be fitted with up to 4 plug-in boards that can be any combination of two types:
• TX: Laser optical transmitter (CDWM) plug-in board
• RX: Optical-receiver plug-in board